Everyone Deserves Legal Protection
At LegalShield, we’ve been offering legal plans for 40 years, creating a world where everyone can access legal protection – and everyone can afford it. Unexpected legal questions arise every day and with LegalShield on your side, you’ll have access to a high-quality law firm for as little as $20 a month. From real estate to document review, speeding tickets to will preparation, and more, our attorneys are here to advise you with any legal matter – no matter how traumatic or how trivial it may seem. Our law firms are paid in advance so their sole focus is on serving you, rather than billing you. With our legal plan you will be protected and empowered to worry less and live more.
Prepaid Legal FAQ
1. Who is covered under the plan? The Plan covers you, as the primary member, plan member’s significant other and unmarried dependent children in the household who are under the age of 23 and any categorically dependent individuals living in the plan member’s home. Click here to join!
2. How soon can I begin using the benefits in the membership? In most cases, only 48 hours or less. Once you signup online, simply forward us the Confirmation # provided at the end of the application form. We can then quickly process your account for immediate use. Click Here To Join
3. Do I have to become an authorized agent in order to join this plan? No, becoming an authorized agent is a voluntary Income Opportunity. Click Here To Join!
4. What payment options are available? You have the option of paying by: Bank Draft (Checking or Savings) or Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express). You may use a debit card if it has a major credit card (i.e. Visa, Mastercard, etc.) symbol on it. Click Here To Join!
5. Are there any contracts or terms in order to join? No, there are no contract terms. You can cancel, downgrade or upgrade your plan at ANYTIME. Click Here To Join!
6. What is the difference a Member and Authorized Agent? A Member is an individual or business owner who enrolls in a plan to use the benefits in regard to their legal matter or other benefits. Click Here To Join!
An Authorized Agent is an individual or business entity who wishes to generate revenue by selling the service plans. Click Here To Join!
7. Can I become a Member and an Authorized Agent? Yes, both the membership and Income Opportunity are available to you. To become a member or an Associate Click Here To Join!
8. How long have you been in business? The company was founded in 1986 and provides legal and financial services to over 10 million American households. Analysis of the thousands of legal and financial concerns received each month has enabled us to address the specific legal and financial needs of our society. Click Here To Join!
9. Why should I become a member? Individuals are confronted with legal and financial issues that they can normally handle themselves. But what happens when things don’t go smoothly, or the issue requires professional guidance? We prepare for unforeseen events with medical benefit plans, renter/home owners coverage, and automobile protection, so why not be prepared with legal/financial resources? Click Here To Join!
When it comes to qualifying our attorneys, we have the strictest standards in the industry. Less than 10% of all law firms contacted, actually qualify to become part of our network. When your life or your family’s financial future is on the line, who would you rather have on your side, someone in the top ten percent of the nation, or someone in the bottom 90%? Click Here To Join!
All of our providers have been credentialed, with verification of licenses, degrees, insurance, and a clear standing with local regulatory agencies. In addition, we have profiled them by range of practice, so you will know you are being referred to the right professional who is qualified to work with you. Click Here To Join!
To become a Member or an Associate Click Here To Join!